EVOLVE is the online system used by East Riding schools and organisations for the recording, notification and approval of educational visits.
All residential and high-risk visits MUST be recorded and approved on EVOLVE.
Low-risk day visits can be approved using the Day Visits form but most schools use EVOLVE for all visits.
Click the button below to enter the EVOLVE system:
The resources section in EVOLVE contains the following information and guidance to help support all aspects of Educational Visits and Outdoor Learning:
- The LA Visits Guidance for Educational Visits
- The LA Code of Practice for the Management and Leadership of Off-site Visits
- All generic risk assessments
- Blank specific visit risk assessment forms
- COVID-19 guidance for Educational Visits
- Educational Visits Co-ordinator Guidance
- Manager Guidance
- Visit Leader Guidance
- Outdoor Learning Resources
- Accommodation Providers
- Farms Visits Guidance
- Overseas Exchange Visit Guidance
- Overseas Expedition Visit Guidance
- Model consent forms
- Model group/staff list forms
- Service Provider Enquiry forms
- Safeguarding forms
- DofE Award forms
- Driver Validation forms
- Water Safety Guidance
- Coach Company Information
- Insurance Summary
- Model School Visits Policy.
For further information about EVOLVE, or for further advice and guidance please contact:
Clare Johnson, Education Visits Officer
Tel: (01482) 392417
Mobile: 07773 041609
Improvement and Learning Service,