It’s time for changes! We are happy to inform staff the Shop and Save website has been redesigned.
Staff have commented the old website wasn’t user friendly so this has been the at the forefront of the redesign. The new site is mobile friendly meaning that you can access the discounts on mobile or tablets meaning you can access offers on the go.
We wanted to be sure that staff can use their benefits in any place and at any time.
What has changed?
- New design – the new website is modern and easy to use
- Offers – company icons on the homepage highlight selected offers
- Content – all content has been reviewed and improved
- Businesses – we are working with businesses to get new offers, if you know any business who would like to join Shop and Save send them a link to the website
- Mobile-friendly site – from now you can check the offers on your phone or tablet whenever you want.
We hope staff will like the new website and will use it to save money!
We hope everyone will take advantage of our exclusive offers.
At the Grapevine drop-in sessions earlier this year employees requested that more Shop & Save offers are available from across the East Riding, over the coming months the marketing team will encourage businesses from towns and villages across East Riding to sign up.
If you know a business who would like to join Shop and Save, get in touch with the marketing team firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our new website at shopandsave.eastriding.gov.uk and enjoy saving!